In the previous blogs, you have learnt how beneficial journal writing is, especially when you want to boost your confidence. Your journal is a safe place for you to reflect, record insights, and understand how to find answers to some of your problems or questions. If you get the right answer to your problems, then you feel good and can live your life happily. Now you might ask – Is there any other better way to improve and grow your confidence/self-esteem?
The best way is to perform journaling which will keep you close to your soul and offer you all the answers to your questions, through this way you can proficiently boost your confidence. Whether it be improving self-belief or enhancing self-esteem, journaling helps in building a robust confidence level. You will learn what you need to function optimally at that point in your life. So you can see if you are on the right path or not. You get the perfect opportunity to get an overview of your own life.
One can also enrol in professional Online Confidence Building Courses in Australia to understand the whole process of How to boost your self or own confidence and live a life efficiently.
You need to understand that this is your time to stay with yourself – 100%. It is self-love in one of its purest forms. Through your writing, you are setting up a dialogue with yourself. And the message you are giving yourself is that you matter. You care about yourself. It is your ‘ME Time’.
In this blog, you will learn how to make journal writing easier for yourself and use it to improve or grow your self-esteem.
Here Are Some Tips To Help You Get Started:
- Choose a book that is easy for you to write in. Nothing too large or too expensive – so you can scrawl across the page carefree.
- Make sure you date every entry. It is useful if you want to look back at some of your old entries. Often reflecting on old entries can lead to new insights.
- Make it a habit to re-read old entries sometimes. You might be amazed at how much you do know. Plus you might be surprised by how far you have come.
- Write about whatever is for-most in your mind. If you have a few different questions, start with the most pressing. Explore it fully – with all the facts and your feelings. This exercise can help you release some of the emotions surrounding your problem – so you can get a more realistic picture of what is going on. This exercise is known as parking your feelings on the page.
- Write quickly. Get it all out onto the page. Don’t worry about the punctuation of grammar. It is for your eyes only.
- Keep your journal in a safe place, away from prying eyes.
- Write the truth – not what you want, your mother or your children to hear.
- Make your journal writing a daily habit. If you are writing for 30 days, it will become a habit.
- Write at the same time of the day. Usually, the first thing in the morning or last thing at night tends to be the most effective.
- Be comfortable – and in a quiet place away from others.
- Turn off the computer and the phone. It will interrupt your time to yourself.
If you want to boost your confidence further, you might like to explore a unique way to get all the insights that you need. Are you looking for an explanation of the range of confidence programs in Australia to boost your confidence? If yes, then The Confidence Expert – Fiona Wilson is here to help you out with their professional range of Online Confidence Building Courses in Australia. Enrol Today.